This product will be discontinued effective November 1, 2013.
We say it all the time.
“Remind me to ________.”
“Don’t let me forget to _______.”
But now you can say it to SharePoint!
The new Reminders feature of SharePoint Alert Manager 2010 is the “string around your finger” you’ve been missing.
- Need to remember an important day? Set a SharePoint Reminder.
- Need to remember an appointment, a meeting or a conference call? Set a Reminder in SharePoint.
- Need to remember a task or a deadline? Set a SharePoint 2010 Reminder.
- Need to remind a whole department or team about a coming event or deadline? Set a SharePoint Reminder.
- Need to post-date a memo to a team, a group, or an entire company? Set a Reminder in SharePoint 2010.
- Need to be reminded of a an expiration date or a review date? Setting a SharePoint Reminder is the perfect solution. The possibilities are endless!
If it’s in a SharePoint 2010 list, and has a date and time field, you can set a SharePoint Reminder on it.
- Fully customizable using Custom Notification Templates, created and modified with a powerful rich-text editor
- No limit to the number of Reminder recipients
- Apply conditional logic to make sure the Reminder is sent only if a specified condition is met.
Use Alerts to stay abreast of changes (the past).
Use Reminders to stay abreast of upcoming events (the future).
Take SharePoint Alert Manager 2010 for a test drive today (the present).