SharePoint Extranet Collaboration Manager for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Foundation 2013 (ExCM 2013) is a seamless add-in to SharePoint 2013 that extends and enhances SharePoint’s out-of-the-box extranet capabilities, simplifying SharePoint extranet administration and enabling easy collaboration for extranet users.
Now in its third release, this award-winning product has become the industry standard in powerful, streamlined SharePoint extranet management and use.
Consider all that ExCM 2013 brings to SharePoint extranet usability and management:
- Seamless SharePoint integration – all features and management options are accessed from within SharePoint itself. No proprietary interface to learn.
- Registration options – invite users to register, register users manually, or allow user self-registration. Lifts the load off your IT staff.
- Delegate routine administrative tasks to power users – delegated “site sponsors” can send invitations, add accounts, unlock accounts, manage passwords, and more. Bottlenecks are eliminated, and wait times reduced.
- Security policies to govern site access and activity – flexible and powerful. Set policies at the site collection level, at the site level, or based on email domain, according to your preferred level of security
- Remote extranet installation service - our SharePoint extranet experts can have your extranet up and running in just a few hours – quickly, securely, and affordably. Start collaborating with your business partners right away!
SharePoint 2013 makes easy extranet collaboration possible.
ExCM 2013 makes it happen!