||Our experience in designing and deploying extranets using MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 is second to none. In fact, we currently manufacture the world's leading extranet-enabling add-on for MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 - Extranet Collaboration Manager for SharePoint 2007.
"We chose SharePoint Solutions' ExCM because we needed a way to manage external users accessing our SharePoint sites. There are several ways to manage those users out-of-the-box: either by creating Active Directory accounts, creating a separate AD farm for external users, or using a straightforward FBA model, but those options wouldn't have solved the system administrators' major problem of user management."
-- David Chan
SharePoint's rich feature set makes it a natural for collaborating with business partners and customers via the extranet. Microsoft has added new features to SharePoint 2007 that make it an excellent choice as a platform for an extranet. Unfortunately, the out-of-the-box solution is not complete and requires expert guidance to fully implement and utilize.
We can help you with:
- Developing security strategies for the Extranet
- Architecting SharePoint Server farms for Extranet usage
- Configuring Forms-based authentication (FBA). Click here for details.
- Configuring alternate authentication providers (i.e. non-AD providers)
- Selecting and configuring tools to ease the burden of extranet administration
- Establishing governance best practices for the extranet sites
- Automating the process of new site request and provisioning
Would you like learn more about how to implement SharePoint extranets? Contact our sales department.